The restaurant's website
In the English 5W journalism are WHO ('Who'), WHAT ("What"), WHEN ("When"), WHERE ("Where"), WHY ("Why"), are considered the key points that need to be present in the first sentence of each article, in response to the likely applications of the reader. Well, the website of a restaurant must start from here! The five questions that need to be answered quickly are these. Who we are, what we do, why we do it, where and when.
As we are used to clarify to customers, the website is a big challenge to compromise, "nature" has to give answers and send an image to chiuque, needs to be understood and remembered by all. segmentationIn addition there are language barriers, cultural and social, which may become inversely proportional to success.
The basic site must first be well-executed, beautifully designed, clear and usable. Rely on a good agency, all of the resources directed to the site you will come back multiplied. Pay attention to realize it because as we have seen is not simple.
How should it be structured;
- The "about us" with pictures of the staff, the customer will have a first contact with you. And 'highly recommended the gallery made from quality images. Few and well made.
- The "what we do" very clear, in line with the type of restaurant.
- The "why" dedicated to the mission, passion and history. It 'important that this page is the main page of the site, you need to be careful that it is done well. Believe us, it is the most important, and armonizzatela with quality images and texts written well. Introduce yourself!
- The "where" you are and how to reach you in case of specific locations.
- The "when" for closings and events.
What features should have;
- Must be "responsive", that is, must be properly and easily accessible from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Must be optimized according to the principles SEO, or a series of indications that "help" the search engine to indicizzarvi into categories and geolocalizzarvi.
- Must be "usable" for the owner, who must be able to manage and post events, menu changes. It 'important that the website is up to date, or pay someone or you do it yourself, there are other solutions.